Services - Penetration Testing
Learn exactly how vulnerable your most critical assets are to cyber attacks
Organizations do all they can to protect their critical cyber assets, but they don’t always systematically test their defenses. Penetration Testing Consulting helps you strengthen your security for those assets by pinpointing vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in your security systems.
To provide this service, we simulate the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of real-world attackers targeting your high-risk cyber assets. Our deep knowledge of advanced persistent threat (APT) attacker behavior can help you:
- Determine whether your critical data is actually at risk
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them
- Gain insight into attacker motivations and targets
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that could lead to future compromise
What you get
- High level executive summary report
- Technical documentation that allows you to recreate our findings
- Fact-based risk analysis to validate results
- Tactical recommendations for immediate improvement
- Strategic recommendations for longer-term improvement
The penetration testing service applies a systematic approach to uncovering vulnerabilities that leave your critical assets at risk. It is comprised of four steps: target reconnaissance, vulnerability enumeration, vulnerability exploitation and mission accomplishment.
In target reconnaissance, we gather information about your environment, including company systems, usernames, group memberships and applications.
For vulnerability enumeration, we seek to identify your exploitable vulnerabilities and determine the best way to take advantage of them.
In vulnerability exploitation, penetration testers attempt to realistically exploit the identified vulnerabilities using a combination of publicly available exploit code, commercial penetration testing tools and customized exploit code and tools.
Finally, we arrive at mission accomplishment, which may be in the form of we gaining access to your internal environment via the Internet, stealing data from segmented environments or subverting a device with malicious commands.